Men of Valor Men’s Ministry
- Being male is a matter of birth, but being a man is a matter of choice.
- Maturity does not come with age, but begins with the acceptance of responsibility.
- If you can be deceived, you can be conquered.
- The art of communication is not in the ability to speak but in the ability to hear.
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)
Refreshing Women’s Fellowship
- Praying is communicating with God.
- Daily Prayer will diminish your worries.
- Pray as if everything depends on God, then work as if everything depends on you.
- Prayer will make a man cease from sin, or sin will entice a man to cease from prayer.
- Keep praying, but be thankful that God’s answers are wiser than your prayer.
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Acts 3:19-20 (KJV)
to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up. Ephesians 4:12 (NIV)